Aims and Scope
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Philosophy (ISSN 2523-4064; eISSN 2523-4072), following more than 70 years of tradition, aims to publish the results of scientific research in the fields of philosophy, political science, as well as philosophical problems of other humanities, social sciences and natural sciences.
The journal aims:
- To support the local tradition of education and science in the fields of philosophy and political science, which has been formed in the universities of Ukraine since the beginning of the 19th century and today.
- To develop scientific schools of logic, philosophy of science, history of philosophy, social philosophy and philosophy of history, philosophical issues of astronomy, cosmogony and cosmology, philosophy of religion, aesthetics and ethics, political philosophy and applied political science, formed at the University of Kyiv in the first half of the 19th century.
- To develop and maintain a proper educational practice of preparing students in the specialities of philosophy, political science, religious studies, cultural studies at the levels of bachelor, master and doctor of philosophy.
- To increase the popularity and influence of the results of research conducted by scientists, teachers and graduate students of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- To promote the deepening integration of philosophical and political science education and science with the activities of higher state authorities of Ukraine, political parties of Ukraine, as well as the life of modern Ukrainian civil society, its cultural, social and political (internal and external) demands and needs.
- Logic and epistemology
- Philosophy of Science
- Analytical philosophy
- Philosophy of language
- Philosophy of culture
- Philosophy of history.
- History of science
- Political philosophy
- History of Philosophy
- Local studies in philosophy
- Marxism (current directions and history)
- Theoretical and applied ethics
- Philosophical problems of natural science
- Philosophical problems of physics
- Philosophical problems of astronomy, cosmogony and cosmology
- Theory of Politics
- Applied political science
- Ethnopolitical science
- Electoral political science
- International Political Relations